The Ugly Truth About hot fries chips

This is such a fun dish to make with our family. It’s a fun way to incorporate both of our favorite things: chips and fries. I love that you can use either the oven or the microwave to cook the fries at the same time, which means it’s super easy to double and triple up on our favorite meal.

I mean we have a lot of fun and we love our family meal. But we love that our family meal can be fun and easy.

I’ve been eating this all day, so I’m going to go ahead and eat it anyway.

And by the way, we are not actually supposed to do this, but here’s how you get it.

You take one slice of french fry, put it in the microwave and use the oven to cook it. (or you can just eat it in the microwave, because we like to cook up a storm).

You may feel like you have to be careful when you’re eating your french fries, because they are very hot and extremely addictive, but we promise there’s a better way. You can heat up the chips in the microwave, then put them in a bag and toss it in the microwave. That’s how we do it.

This isnt the only food that’s addictive, but it is one of those times when I think I must be on something stronger.

Thats what we said last night too, and it’s basically the same. We are on a quest to kill all of the Visionaries. If successful, all of those Visionaries will be put into a time loop that lasts forever. We are also trying to find the person who left Colt Vahn on Deathloop.

You might feel a little strange watching the trailer since you usually have to go out and buy chips and then microwave them yourself. But trust me, I’ve done it. I’ve even made the chips in the microwave. I haven’t tried to go and buy a bag of them though. I don’t know anyone who does. But if you really want to, you can.

I don’t like chips, but I am quite fond of hot-fries. In my house, they are all the rage.

Post a Comment

0 Comments